Situation Vacant-JOBS 2023 Application on prescribed Performa are invited from suitable candidates for the following post on contractual/regular basis under the election of Pakistan through online recruitment system and P.O. Box no. 1418, GPO, Islamabad:
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR THE POST OF DEPUTY DIRECTOR (DEVELOPMENT)(BS-18)
- To assist director (Development) in matters of:
- Checking of estimates of works, cost of land identified and submitted by field officers
- Issuance of administrative approvals, expenditure sanctions.
- To check approval of plots by SMBR for REC/DEC officers
- Drafting of demarcation of plans of acquired plots provided with GPS-Coordinates.
- Visualize and forecast resource mobilization plan for development works.
- To ascertain need for strengthening infrastructure of ECP offices and to identify plots of REC/DEC offices accessible to general public.
- Initiate cases for approval of purchase of plot /land for construction of DECs/RECs office buildings
- To adopt appropriate physical standards for effective technical and economic appraisal of projects.
- Liaison with PECs/RECs/DECs office and to get latest progress reports of ongoing works, cases of purchases of plot etc.
- To maintain follow up of monitoring, sites visit reports on identified plots and recommending remedial actions thereupon.
- Liaison with projects Directors with regarding to fortnightly progress of schemes and keeping a track of physical and financial progress of projects.
- To collect details of work done as per agreed scope of work in completed projects /building of ECP.
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR THE POST OF SUB ENGINEER (CIVIL)(BS-14)
- To prepare preliminary and detailed estimates /specifications for development and maintenance /Repair works.
- To prepare detailed cost/rate analysis of schedule & non schedule items.
- To prepare and maintain complete plans, sections and elevation drawing of every building under his control.
- To ensure proper maintenance of all related work.
- To check and measure the items of work in measurement books by focusing on workmanship and quality of work.
- To prepare plans for buildings maintenance and execution of all projects works within stipulated time.
- To prepare bills of quantitates(BOQs) and detailed specification of material /construction items.
- To look after site works and assist Assistant Director (Development).
- Command overall type of drawing and software/applications i.e. Auto CAD(3D), Google SketeUp, Studio Max etc.
- Any other work/official task assigned by the senior officer.
- Relaxation in age limit of 5 years and above the prescribed age limit will be given as per initial Appointment to Civil Posts (Relaxation of Upper Age Limit) Rules 1993.
- Applicants may apply through ECP’s online Recruitment system by visiting the link i.e. ecp.gov.pk or jobs.ecp.gov.pk within 20n days of the printing of the advertisement in the newspaper .
- Applicants who apply through ECP’s online Recruitment system are also required to submit their applications in hard forms falling to which the candidates will be considered as ineligible.
- Hard copy of application on the prescribed format along with CVs and all relevant education/experience certificates including CNIC and one recent passport size photographer should reach through P.O. box number 1418 within 20 days of publication of this advertisement on the the address clearly stated below mentioning on the envelope the name of the position applied for.
- Applications received after cut-off date shall not be considered.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test/interview. Only short-listed candidates will call for interview/test.
- The number of vacancies announce are subject to any subsequent increase and decrease.
- The authority reserves the right to cancel the process of recruitment of advertised post partially or totally.
- Stations of test/interview will decide subject to number of candidates.
- The applicant is liable to serve anywhere in the country where such posts exists.