soProvided ThatProvided ThatFirst Thing To RememberREQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST(REOI)
Name of Project: Pakistan Raises Revenue Program
Assignment Title: Selection of Individual Consultants for FBR
Loan No/Credit No./ Grant No.: 6435-PK
Reference No.: 1(8) DD(P0)2023
- Accordingly the Federal Board of Revenue has received financing from the World Bank towards the cost of the Pakistan Raises Revenue Program (PRRP) and intends to apply part of the proceeds for procuring services of various individual consultants as follows:
Junior procurement specialist
Masters’ Degree (at least sixteen years of education) in Business Management / Engineering/Economics/ finance/social sciences.
Degree in procurement management /project management/supply chain would be accorded more weightage.
• At least Six to Eight (06-08) years of documentary verifiable experience in procurement goods, works and consulting services.
•Recent experience in the last five (05) years of successfully completing the procurement of goods, works, and services at the national / international level.
ImproveShow HardIt is important to understand the procurement policies, regulations, guidelines, procedures, and anticorruption policies of the World Bank and other multilateral development organizations.
The candidate should have practical experience using World Chain Bank Systematic Tracking Exchanges in Procurement (STEP) or similar ERP tools.
• Sound knowledge of government administrative systems and procedures, particularly public procurement systems.
- The Federal Board of Revenue now invites eligible individuals to express their interest in providing the aforementioned services Interested individual consultants must provide:
- A letter of Expression of Interest, providing information demonstrating ability, skills and experience to undertake the assignment and deliver inputs/ outputs required under the TOR.
- A detailed, dated and signed Curriculum Vitae highlighting qualifications and experience in carrying out similar assignments, as well as references for possible checks.
- To This End duly filled and signed “Expression of Interest Form (Individual Consultants)” as enclosed with the TORs.
- Improve Show Hard Attention consultants! Please take note of the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” (July 2016, revised November 2017 and August 2018). These regulations, specifically Section III, paragraphs 3.14, 3.16, and 3.17, outline the World
- Provided That A consultant will be chosen using the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulation” through the Open Competitive Selection method for individual consultants.
- The Consultants will be hired on a contract basis. So that they will work full-time at FBR House in Islamabad.
- Detailed/respective Terms of Reference are available at https://www.fbr.gov.pk/tenders in case of any quay, please email at email@example.com or visit the office of Director Program Office, Room No 574. “‘Floor. FBR House, G-5, Constitution Avenue, Islamabad during business hours on any working day by/before the deadline for submission of E01 as mentioned below.
- First Thing To Remember Please submit your Expression of Interest and Curriculum Vitae by 3:00 PM on July 27, 2023. You can deliver it in person or send it through surface mail. But make sure to clearly mention the position you are applying for on the top right corner of the envelope. In case any personal interaction is required; it would be undertaken virtually. Make sure your contact information in your E01 Form and CV is up-to-date and complete.
8 The address referred to above is (are):
Deputy Director Procurement (Program Office) Room No. 574, Fifth Floor Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) FBR House, Constitution Avenue, Islamabad, Pakistan
051-9203875 / 051-9219649